rashbre central: mycurtainsareclosedbecauseistartedworksoearly

Monday 8 October 2012

mycurtainsareclosedbecauseistartedworksoearly

Westminster
I'm back in London this week, after my travels of the last week and a half. Actually, I only arrived back on Sunday afternoon and then spent time unpacking bags and sorting out laundry.

This morning I was up before the lark and started working without even opening the curtains or blinds.

But I gather that not opening the blinds is now frowned upon, according to our Chancellor on talk radio this morning.

In fact, the subsequent #mycurtainsareclosedbecause hashtag on twitter could have been stopped me from working if I'd been following the aftermath.

Update: Kate has storified a few of the tweets from various people here

1 comment:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Wow, apparently all conservative politicians are out of touch with the world.