rashbre central: full

Wednesday 22 August 2007

full

powerbook
A slight problem today, when I noticed that the powerbook I mainly use for blogging has somehow filled up. Its 80GB drive seemed immense when I very first started using it. The easiest culprit to fix seemed to be the Pictures folder which has somehow crept from a few items to about 10 Gigabytes...and I keep my main photos in Aperture on a different machine.

Lazily, I was going to copy them away to another drive over the wi-fi, when it reported it would take well over an hour, so I was forced to hunt around for a disk as an intermediate store. Then it took about 5 minutes to copy and another 5 to shunt to another home.

Of course, that gave me some time back for another run today, although it was only around 1.5 miles because as soon as I stepped outdoors the skies burst open.

No comments: