rashbre central: clicky pedal

Sunday 19 August 2007

clicky pedal

pedalThe damp weather today didn't deter me from taking a bicycle ride this morning. Instead of my springy mountain bike, I decided to take out my road bike, which is quite like an unsprung mountain bike with thin tyres and road style gears.

Neither of my bikes are very expensive although both are a joy to use. When new, they both had a wide range of "street credible" stickers on them to make them look like the price I paid. I peeled most of them off and the bikes then looked much sleeker and less gimmicky. My only challenge before today's run was that one of the pedals is making a clicking sound. I took a look and there's something wrong with the thread. So I've swapped it temporarily with the pedal from a smaller bicycle. It works fine, but does look a little odd until I can get a proper replacement.

No comments: