rashbre central: Thursday Thirteen (V46)

Thursday 27 September 2007

Thursday Thirteen (V46)

space-station-iss.jpg
1) Today, I awoke to start the day in darkness
2) Today, I left the house to start work in darkness
3) Early today, When I looked into the sky, I could see a bright moon as well as some space hardware.
4) The brightest item appeared to be what I guess was the space station.
5) Today, when I arrived at the airport, it was still dark.
6) Today, I watched the sun rising like a big red ball from the window of the plane parked on the tarmac.
7) Today, when I arrived at my destination, there was a big rather menacing looking black car which swooped in to pick me up. Several people looked around becuase it was one of those funny sunglasses and dark clothing moments.
8) My driver was on the cellphone for the whole journey, speaking Dutch and trying to sell a camper van for €11,000.
9 Today, at lunchtime, I completely randomly bumped into a friend who I havn't seen for a while and we had a brief chat
screenshot_03.jpg
10) Today, in the late afternoon, I requested a car back to the airport and on the way the driver diverted to pickup the same friend I'd met at lunchtme, who was working in a nearby office block
11) We chatted together in the airport lounge before going our separate ways on different planes
12) Today, I arrived back over London just as it was getting dark.
13) Today, it was dark when I got home; the moon was shining again but I couldn't see the space station.
Tag: ,

No comments: