rashbre central: let me tell you what I want - steppin' out

Saturday 29 December 2012

let me tell you what I want - steppin' out

Wannabe staircase
We moved the operations centre for rashbre central to somewhere with a big staircase for part of the Christmas break.

It turns out that our venue was also the one where the Spice Girls broke into the party at the start of their first video.

Then someone else told me it was the same location used in one of the Batman movies and then it also turned out to be featured in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.

We aren't making any movies here, but will still enjoy the theatricality of the enormous staircases and magical artefacts.

2 comments:

OldLady Of The Hills said...

That is a MAGNIFICENT Staircase!!!
What a lovely place to be!

rashbre said...

Naomi I agree - quite spectacular.