rashbre central: countdown commenced

Monday 24 December 2012

countdown commenced

HipstaPrint
It's quiet here at the moment and probably will be for about the next half an hour.

I've just returned from a sunny walk between the rain showers, delivering a few cards by hand in nearby roads.

Right now I'm sitting down with a mug of tea watching the outdoor lights starting to twinkle again. I can hear distant church bells ringing out.

It's not even four o'clock but the sun is starting to set.

In a few more minutes it will start to get busy around here.

It's beginning to feel a bit like Christmas.

Happy Christmas.

4 comments:

OldLady Of The Hills said...

And A Very Merry Christmas To You & Yours, My Dears...!

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

Merry Christmas! I hope you're having a wonderful day :)

Ellie said...

Merry Xmas, Rashbre! Now you are enjoying boxing day, I imagine. I'm awake at 3:20 local time with jet lag and a belly bulging from overindulging. xxoo

rashbre said...

A very Merry Christmas to all.