rashbre central: we are the space invaders

Saturday 2 October 2010

we are the space invaders

we are the space invaders
There was a definitive autumnal edge to the air this morning. Sharp, smokey and damp leaves aroma.

It was still early enough for me to be relatively alone, although I could see the tyre tracks from other cyclists that had been dodging the same puddles as me. Its a transitional time too, as I need to think about extra clothes and bicycle ironmongery related to the elements and the amount of light.

The cycle means its easier to look over hedgerows and so today's damp fields combined with sunshine created the kind of steam effects more associated with April than October.

Inevitably I paused and snapped a quick scene, which, upon reflection is that of a space bubble landing in the corner of a field. The people inside have disguised themselves as rabbits whilst they take earth samples before beaming back to the planet of Epsilon Eridani.
force field

No comments: