rashbre central: five times around the earth leads me to a green teapot

Friday 8 October 2010

five times around the earth leads me to a green teapot

i can see far miles and miles and miles
So much for my big mouth.

The car's annual inspection took place today and confirms my suspicion that an ostensibly still lovely car can reach a financial break even point. I've spent quite a lot on its recent services not to mention the £1000 brake thingy that they threw in for 'free' as part of the last service.

Today's little encounter with the testing department could have cost about £50, but instead I fear it will be some higher order of magnitude.

I suppose in fairness the car has done around 120,000 miles now (thats about five times around the earth at the equator) so I guess it may need a little extra TLC (tender loving care).

Unfortunately, I don't have time for that so I suppose once it's repaired it will have to go.

I shall be driving the rashbre central green tea-pot now, until I can get a wiggle on and the other one fixed.
teapot

No comments: