rashbre central: replacement

Wednesday 13 October 2010

replacement

car service
The car service department is becoming a little too familiar over the last few months.

It has pleasant seating, coffee, Wi-Fi, television, lifestyle magazines and various exhibits around the edges to view.

I've reviewed whole documents whilst sitting at the little round tables and had telephone conference calls with different parts of Europe.

They've loaned me cars whilst mine is under repair and in idle moments I've even looked at their shiny shiny cars on display in the adjacent showroom.

I suppose that's the subtle ploy to get me to realise that my current vehicle has reached the end of its fully dependable life-span. It's in until Saturday this time, to have the pipey bits re-twoggulated or something.

No comments: