rashbre central: 10/10/10 10:10:10 - cycling moment

Sunday 10 October 2010

10/10/10 10:10:10 - cycling moment

10/10/10 10:10
Its one of those odd moments where I realised today was 10/10/10 and also by co-incidence I happened to take a photo at around 10:10.

I'd been out cycling and a few minutes earlier had been overtaken by a modest peloton of other and somewhat faster cyclists, led by someone who was explaining a route nearby that could be used for races.

I then turned onto the New Short-Cut which leads to the Very Steep Hill which I'd have to climb a few minutes later. The short cut is a way of missing out a big main road and substituting a leafy lane with squirrels, so pretty good news really.

Thats where the hastily grabbed photo was taken, just before The Climb Where Others Walk (they know who they are).

There's a later picture of my quick pineapple and ginger Torq Bar stop, in a small village, just before starting the homeward leg of the journey. I think I'd already taken a bite, judging by the picture.
energy bar effect

No comments: