rashbre central: iTunes tidying with TuneUp

Friday 22 October 2010

iTunes tidying with TuneUp


A pub interlude during the evening, time to catch up on some musical endeavours, and when I get a chance I'll cross post a link to another ambient tone creator.

Meantime, I set my iTunes to do one of those big tidy ups of all the tracks and although its been burbling away for about 24 hours tidying up album cover art and correcting spellings, the end result seems to be generally good, with a few of those unexpected errors built in that make it interesting.

Along the way a few 'Track 1' type entries have been rediscovered, such as a few missing PJ Harvey tracks that I must have accidentally renamed at some point in the past. Its all good though, and I've only accidentally posted one '#listeningto' across to twitter.

No comments: