rashbre central: thursday Thirteen (V12.0)

Thursday 16 February 2006

thursday Thirteen (V12.0)

thursday13
1. Didn't realise it was Thursday;
2. Meeting John tomorrow - I suspect a drop of wine may pass my lips;
3. Had the car back in the garage yesterday. They have fixed the thing I didnt know was broken but still need to work on the door lock, which still goes flippy of its own accord;
4. Havn't had a light in the room where the bulb blew a week ago because it uses a special transformer gizmo and the fuse holder has sort of melted; Illumination is via laptop screen;
5. I am carrying around some big sheets of paper with 'important words' which somehow need to transfer into my computer; usually I'd just take a photo, but somehow I forgot;
6. Last weekend I round tripped to Lancaster again; this week I shall stay local;
7. Getting prepped for Victor's visit next week; but I hear he is now visiting Milan first;
8. Attended a lunchtime meeting a couple of days ago (Malaysian curry) but I only ate a couple of mouthfuls because we were talking so much; I find that often happens to me;
9. There is something very weird happening to my Windows PC; something new was installed and now it has long thinking pauses;
10. At least my car is very clean now; each time it goes back to the garage, it gets a full valet service, inside and out;
11. Promised to send a Christina Nott demo to someone in Germany; will prepare it at the weekend;
12. Left home late (in daylight!) for the first time in ages;
13. I wonder why it is always difficult to think of item thirteen!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Leanne's Thirteen!
2. Ivory Frog's Thirteen!
3. Running 2k's Thirteen!
4. Uisce's Thirteen
5. Chickadee's Thirteen!
6. Judy's Thirteen!
7. Raehan's Thirteen!
8. Lunchtruck's Thirteen!
9. Janne's Thirteen!
10. Andrea's Thirteen!
X. (leave your link in comments, I'll add you here!)

Get Leanne's Thursday Thirteen code here!
Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! Leave your link as a comment and I will link to you and you can continue the chain!

Tag:

No comments: