rashbre central: Thursday Thirteen (V10.0)

Thursday 2 February 2006

Thursday Thirteen (V10.0)

thursday13
1. I'm watching the debate about how the UK government don't know how many people they need to win a parliamentary vote;
2. I've added the new version of iLife to my Powerbook, but it will take me weeks to try out all of the facilities;
3. Tomorrow I'm working from home;
4. It was minus three degrees tonight when I returned home;
5. Need to make time for six nations at the weekend;
6. John G stopped by today, prior to starting his new adventure, partly in France;
7. My thinkpad ran out of disk space today and lost about 150 emails;
8. I spent about half an hour today sifting through my blackberry, to resend the missing emails back to my laptop;
9. I can't work out how I have played certain songs so many times, according to last.fm;
10. Like the last time I did T13, its only minutes from Friday!
11. i still like number 11;
12. Two unrelated people called me today to ask me for contact details about the same friend;
13. Although my car heater is fixed, the driver door lock is now going crazy and so the car needs to be booked in again for more work;

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

1. Leanne's Thirteen!
2. Ivory Frog's Thirteen!
3. Running 2k's Thirteen!
4. Uisce's Thirteen
5. Chickadee's Thirteen!
6. Judy's Thirteen!
7. Raehan's Thirteen!
8. Lunchtruck's Thirteen!
9. Janne's Thirteen!

X. (leave your link in comments, I'll add you here!)

Get Leanne's Thursday Thirteen code here!
Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! Leave me your Thirteener link as a comment and I will link to you, and then you can continue the chain!

Tag:

No comments: