rashbre central: latte

Wednesday 15 February 2006

latte

latte
Sitting down for a few minutes today with a grande skinny latte, I flicked into rashbre central and noticed the ego measure had plummeted to 3000 (!)

What could I do, but quickly re-run the counter, just to prove to myself that the original count was not a mistake.

And how pointless is that!

However, what was more interesting was spotting some of the references that google found to old comments which I have left sprinkled around the internet. I'm sure we all forget the varied trips into other peoples' worlds and lives and the smiling exchanges that take place. I found a rather strange debate about Maya Gold chocolate, which I'd entered and then had others debating the merits of different chocolates.

I shall stay away from the ego dial now. What is it the police say, "Stand Away!"?

No comments: