rashbre central: seven detags

Thursday 23 February 2006

seven detags

I got tagged today by debra, who couldn't think of anything to write home about. And on a Thursday - which is really a Thursday Thirteen day. So I'll answer debra's Seven today and pass the tag along.

chakras

And as seven is such a powerful number, here are the seven chakras: Muladhara, Svadhisthana, Manipura, Anahata, Vishudda, Ajna, Sahasrara.

Seven things to do:
1 Make a difference
2 Perform a live gig at a music festival
3 Visit Tokyo
4 Get a book published
5 Cross Canada on a road trip
6 Help make Christina Nott famous
7 Make magic a constant part of my life

Seven things I can’t do:
1 sing convincingly
2 eat shellfish
3 watch television soaps
4 drink creme de menthe
5 make a U shape with my tongue
6 most blog tags
7 construction involving wood
8 count accurately (I'm fibbing)

Seven things that attract me to my mate:
1 love
2 caring
3 humour
4 sensuality
5 sharing
6 drive
7 opinions

Seven books I love:
1 Through the looking glass - Lewis Carroll
2 Gravity's rainbow - Thomas Pynchon
3 Girlfriend in a coma - Douglas Coupland
4 Pattern Recognition - William Gibson
5 Hard-Boiled Wonderland and the End of the World - Haruki Murakami
6 The Prophet - Khalil Gibran
7 Foucault's Pendulum - Umberto Eco

Seven things I say:
1 fabullariffic
2 ta
3 there is some fun going forward
4 eek
5 hmm
6 strangely strange but oddly normal
7 yay

Seven movies I’ve loved:
1 Casablanca
2 Moulin Rouge
3 Pulp Fiction
4 Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
5 Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
6 Mulholland Drive
7 Le Fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain

Seven people to tag:
1 aetheria
2 unmade bed person
3 bookgirl
4 cq
5 nikki-ann
6 laquet
7 you

No comments: