rashbre central: novel moment

Saturday 27 July 2024

novel moment



Another fun thing were the around 20 plus 'events' scheduled for each morning, and then another 20 for the afternoon and maybe 15 for the evening. Some were inappropriate, but I found a few session on novel writing, both as a couple of presentations and then as some workshops in a slightly secretive part of the ship. 

Come to think of it, I'm not sure where this elephant cocktail fits exactly, but never mind.

I attended the first of the novel writing sessions, which was like a weird continuation of the sessions I attended on the South Bank in London a few weeks ago. There seemed to be more emphasis on  use of writing agents in these sessions, but I was able to listen with my own opinions as the topics unfolded.

It briefly brought me back to thinking of my own revisions and republication of novels, but I mentally put that to one side because this was 'holiday time'. That and the elephant.

I'll prepare a post about all of that when I'm back on dry land.


No comments: