rashbre central: Hook-Intrigue-Conflict-Stakes-Call to Action

Monday 8 July 2024

Hook-Intrigue-Conflict-Stakes-Call to Action

What's this got to do with book marketing? A blue Ford Sierra? 

It was my commuter car when I started at the American firm. I worked out I could drive it for a few months and then it would have paid for itself. It wasn't new when I got it from one of those Trade Centre places.

I only had one cassette of music for my commute - Sheryl Crow. I used to know how I was doing on the route by the songs being played.

"No one said it would be easy
But no one said it'd be this hard
No one said it would be easy
But no one thought we'd come this far"

Sheryl Crow

Of course, that song got swamped by the lyrical copy from Coldplay.

"Nobody said it was easyOh, it's such a shame for us to partNobody said it was easyNo one ever said it would be so hardI'm going back to the start"

Chris Martin - The Scientist

And I suppose I am going back to the start with the refurbishment/re-invention of my Ed Adams web-site and book blurb.

No comments: