rashbre central: the ox stunner

Friday 27 March 2020

the ox stunner


Well, I've finally completed the Triangle Trilogy, which means I could also bundle them into a single volume. There's The Triangle, The Square and The Circle, which creates a kind of Bauhaus construct.

Secretly, I've always wanted to a book called 'The Ox Stunner', which would, of course, have a tag line of 'Thick enough to stun an Ox'.

Of course, in this family, I'm not allowed to get away with such things, without other helpful suggestions.

'Why not print it on thinner paper so that it isn't so heavy to read'...etc

I pointed out that it wouldn't be thick enough to stun an ox, in such circumstances, but we've gone on to design the cover, anyway.

Watch out for it on Amazon, or click here to join the Ed Adams mailing list.

No comments: