rashbre central: relax jaw

Thursday 2 January 2020

relax jaw


The complicated travelling is over, and I'm back at base. 2020 has arrived with a modicum of champagne glass clinking and fireworks from across the field.

Other than fun going forward, I don't do resolutions and fgf is more or less a lifestyle choice and mantra. It is interesting to see that resolutions have been comprehensively monetized on t'internet now, with various influencer videos and marketer videos recommending all kinds of creepy poetry, fun park tours and self-improvement courses.

Weirdly, there's as many carbon footprint increasing offers as there are for cuts in alcohol or fuel. And then there's lists of resolutions. The longest I could spot was 55 line items, which I felt was a trifle complicated to uphold.

Another list has 15 embedded advertisers including, facebook, salesloft, amazon alexa, google analytics, twitter ads, marketo, adroll, taboola and yes, the list goes on. Cookies galore; good luck with that one.

But I don't care. In true Starship Enterprise piloting style, I've set Shields to High and will boldly continue.

Here's to Fun going Forward.

No comments: