rashbre central: Party guests

Sunday 7 May 2006

Party guests

dorashbre-80-birthday.0
I see Doris was invited to the Queen's party the other day - Well, amazingly, so was I! - and I see in Doris's photo she just caught me in the corner of the shot - I'm behind the cream and black hats top left. Doris managed to be centre stage, but she is looking over at me!

I put this onto flickr at 750x427, because I wondered if Doris & I were missing any other blogger guests who had also been invited but we couldn't spot on the first view of the picture?

UPDATE:
Doris's camera has a motor drive and a split second later the next shot also showed Christina and Clara from Craziequeen's, who had been doing some freelance waitressing on her day off - oh, and I see harry and wills have already got those logitech drink headbands...
dorisrccl80
UPDATE 2:
Doris was finding it difficult to spot me in the clamour. All eyes were on her gown. For any detectives amongst you, I've enlarged the area of the photo where I'm standing...
royalrashbre2.jpg

No comments: