rashbre central: Bike - behind the curve

Thursday 8 June 2023

Bike - behind the curve


The cycling year started so well. I was up against my target until a period of protracted downtime.  I'ev started again, but I've had to make a short-term decision to target my 'behind pace' number and try to reduce it to zero before I worry about anything else.

When I first looked at it, I was over 500 miles behind pace, year to date. Now, with significant exertions, I have managed to get it reduced to around 320 miles. There is still a way to go, and the next few weeks I'll be 'non-biking' whilst I'm on the Isle of Wight or planning a trip to Switzerland. In between those items, I've a trip to London to an author conference and then a 'do' with a bunch of friends.

I predict it will be around August before I can get 'back in the saddle'. 


No comments: