rashbre central: Edge, Edge Blue and Edge Red

Tuesday 15 September 2020

Edge, Edge Blue and Edge Red

Now I am getting ahead of myself with this locked-down novel-writing lark. 

A friend commented that the Edge Book could do with a sequel, and so I've decided to produce two. Not in the sense of a conventional trilogy, but instead producing two different outcomes dependent upon an action in the first (written) novel, Edge.

I've looked at the Ed Adams novels release schedule and I'm up to 1 December 2020, so I guess I'll have some time to produce these two new novels, maybe one in January and the other in February. I'm thinking about something like 6th Jan and 28th Feb.

I've decided to try producing a concept package for each novel too:

So here's Edge Blue. And Edge Red.

I made the two earth images using photo overlays from burnt frying pans.

Now it is JASMOS - Just A Small Matter Of Storytelling.

No comments: