rashbre central: Hakuna Mutata

Wednesday 27 February 2019

Hakuna Mutata


This time I decided to try using the iPhone for some wildlife pictures. Completely unplanned, I thought there would be new challenges because of the need to somehow zoom without any optical glass assistance.

Above is a young giraffe, although my pictures of a rhinoceros were blurred and unfit to publish,

Still, here's a dozy lion and the profile of a lioness. Easier to take these, because the creatures were not moving about. Here's another one, although it does show that the iPhone's zoom is maybe not suited to this kind of task.

Well, I may not have achieved pictures of all of the big game specified, but I somehow didn't expect my little iPhone to shine at this particular task.

Still, no worries, as they say. It's our problem-free philosophy; Hakuna Matata.

No comments: