rashbre central: sun appears again

Tuesday 11 September 2012

sun appears again


Kudos to our fellow blogger Daniel (@danielh_g) for getting the lead in this advert for the Sun newspaper. I saw it on telly last night in the middle of a drama show and felt the need to rewind it and watch again. Very entertaining.

As is the way with T.V. ads, there appear to be several versions and the one I've featured above is the full 1:30.

The sun seems to get featured in these 'morph between scenes' type adverts, as witnessed by the one below about the sun coming out - and featuring the fastest beachside quickdraw of a mayo that I've ever seen.

And of course, there's always the ones where there 'Ain't no sunshine' too - as witnessed in the famous walkthrough scene in the movie Notting Hill.

3 comments:

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Very inventive-visually. I honestly did not understand one word of thst first one...lol....BUT, visually it was very clever.....
Love that Notting Hill sequence---always did love it, and still do!

Ellie said...

OUR DANIEL! I'm glad to see him again; thanks for pointing out. His blogging activity seems to have been waylaid by life (and acting!).

rashbre said...

Naomi : Amused that you couldn't quite make out the words in the first one. I guess it demonstrated the diversity within a single language.

Ellie : I thought 'our Daniel' too - and nowadays I think he is more often seen on twitter (& the telly!)