rashbre central: drive my car to penny lane

Friday 21 September 2012

drive my car to penny lane

penny_lane A bit of a helter skelter day tripper visit to Liverpool today, including a stop in a road with a famous name.

Altogether now, it was a magical mystery tour, during which I had to drive my car, following someone along a long and winding road.

I should have known better, but my ticket to ride didn't give me time to let it be. I suppose I was here, there and everywhere, before I had to follow the sun to get back.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks to the Beatles, that street made it to history. By the way, what type of car are you driving? London has this test for vehicles called MOT. Was your car able to pass it? Cars are so important for it is our main source of transportation. Make sure that you have it well-maintained. I wish you’d keep me posted. Cheers!
- Kyle Schmidt