rashbre central: unexpected retail moment

Monday 7 December 2009

unexpected retail moment

P1010426
I've stayed at this myhotel in Brighton once before. I think it was only for a single night, but the pink space capsule look left quite an impression. It is very central and has a real buzz, with a bar that converts from evening chill-out to night-time hub with a mix of live music and then later live DJs.
P1020214
Its also central for the varied shops, with the Laines offering the esoteric and implausible, well differentiated from the average High Street. However, even after the Happy Herbs available in the room, I still decided that the silver "grenades for your Xmas tree" decorations were probably not my thing.
P1000793
And I'd describe it as happily lively, rather than like Beth's description of Oxford Street. We saw mainly good humoured groups of people wandering around, plenty of attractive and unusual stop off points mingled with glimpses of the sea and unexpected screeching of gulls. I seemed to be carrying additional bags by the time we returned to the hotel.
P1000810

No comments: