rashbre central: Thursday Thirteen (V34)

Thursday 30 November 2006

Thursday Thirteen (V34)

TTgreen2.jpg
The secular Christmas season is really approaching now:
tree.jpg
1) The blue lights are up in Sloane Square
2) Woolworth's have television advertisements featuring snow
3) The Star Wars LP containing "Christmas in The Stars" and "R2D2 we wish you a merry Christmas" is getting blogged.
4) The car park at Marks and Spencer was completely full on Wednesday, mid afternoon.
5) I attend my first Christmas Party tomorrow.
6) Sky was showing Santa Claus films on four channels yesterday
7) I've eaten my first mince pie of the season
8) There were hot cross buns in Sainsbury's last weekend
9) There's a robin in the garden
11) Some blogs have already had a Christmas makeover
12) I should make a list for the chimney
13) I saw a car with a Christmas Tree in it tonight
Add a comment, trackback or a link if you are a Thursday Thirteener!


Tag: , ,

No comments: