rashbre central: NaNoMagic

Saturday 11 November 2006

NaNoMagic

book.jpg
The Nanomagic is starting to work now and my characters of James, Anya, Karen, Mohammad, Douglas and so forth are beginning to work out what they need to do to have a part in the novel. I'm writing it in a slightly non-linear style which is quite interesting (for me!) and it gives a chance to create little back-stories for characters whilst thinking of the next plot development.

Its already got quite a lot of action and I just know will make a great screenplay (!). I suppose I'd better start deciding which Hollywood stars to involve in the movie. But in the next few minutes I need to start getting ready to be taken out to be wined and dined and then tomorrow I gather I'm in Chelsea for the day.

Click here for a peek at the first few pages!
n17k.jpg

No comments: