rashbre central: appealing

Saturday 18 November 2006

appealing

apples
Some of my posts have been rather hasty (or even missing) over the last few days because of my other writing attempts. I've been adding a counter of the wordage in my NaNoNovel alongside the posts as I make progress. I'm around half way through and the plot needs some streamlining although I don't think I will be short of ideas for the second half.

Which brings me to the apples. A great accompaniment to novel writing. Healthy, containing vitamin C, antioxidants, phenolics and a reasonable amount of fibre. So that little blob of goodness can help with all manner of healthy being from DNA damage prevention, through stress relief to cholesterol management.

And although the pips are mildly toxic, you'd have to eat a whole treeful before the cyanogenic glycosides had any discernable efferct.

But, you know what, I like the look of them on that plate, and you know something else, a few seconds after I took that picture there was one less to look at.

Yum.

n28k.jpg

No comments: