rashbre central: soccer options

Saturday 10 June 2006

soccer options

mario.jpg
Since I started my posts about this not being the Official FIFA World Cup Germany Site 2006, I seem to have been collecting rather a lot of hits in the search engines. I think my continued references to Official FIFA World Cup Germany Site 2006 seems to have created many inadvertant references to this site.

How could I have guess that this would have happened?

gary.jpg
So, I got to thinking. There are people who really enjoy soccer and there are people who prefer to go shopping. Oh and there are Americans who kinda don't get the European pre-occupation with this sport (or cricket or rugger).

Anyway, I decided, for the duration of the Official FIFA World Cup Germany 2006, I would have an optional facility on rashbre central, so that those of you who like soccer are satisfied, but those who prefer a more soccer free zone (like craziequeen) can still feel satisfied if they pass this way.
gordon.jpg
So I have made the top corner of my banner optional. Sure, it drops down with a modest reference to England who will win the World Cup, of course, but if you prefer non-soccer then simply mouse over the image and a normal rashbre central header will re-appear.

I hope this caters for most tastes and I will continue to post in a suitable random manner on topics other than soccer.
englandl.gif

No comments: