rashbre central: AI goes shirty

Wednesday 24 January 2024

AI goes shirty

I've just seen the respectable example cited of using AI to analyse the shirt a man is wearing,  when the man comes on and tells me how white my shirts can be but, he can't be a man 'cause he doesn't smoke the same cigarettes as me. But if he did my AI could recognise the shirt and order one just like it online.

Crazier than the Bonzos. Ask Mr Stanshall. 

Spoken intro by on-the-street reporter:

Hello, well that was the sound of Roger's Wah Wah Rabbits. You heard them eating endive there. That's very cheap at this time of the year. But now here in Willesden Green...yes, brrr...it's a bit chilly, but no matter, because we're going to talk about shirts!

I'm going to take you right away straight over to the Earls Court Olympia to watch the shirt event. I'll repeat that…the shirt event. I'll repeat that…the shirt event. I'll repeat that…the shirt event. I'll repeat that…the shirt even

Good morning. Could I have this shirt cleaned "express," please ?

Yes, that'll be three weeks, dearie

Shirt! Shirt! Shirt! Shakin' the shirt Shirt! Shirt! Shirt! Shakin' the shirt Well they're shakin' my shirt all over the place  But it's been thrown right back in my face Shirt! Shirt! Shirt! Shakin' the shirt

New horizons in sound now as Roger plays a solo on the electric shirt collar Shirt! Shirt! Shirt! Shakin' the shirt Shirt! Shirt! Shirt! Shakin' the shirt?

No comments: