rashbre central: Cover Story - GPT-X AI iPhone 16

Monday 18 December 2023

Cover Story - GPT-X AI iPhone 16

 


I asked my AI system to generate a cover for my test novel - Cover Story - which I'm thinking will be a collection of Ed Adams covers and their origins. Simply, how I wrote the various novels. One page for the cover and another for the blurb. More or less a catalogue.

This is what it generated first - completely unmodified. I tried again and the next covers were distinctly  'darker'. Too much dystopian future in my writing I guess. 

I'll be testing the Apple AI on an iPhone soon, so then we'll see what can be achieved without using a bank of networked computers. Samsung Gauss is a similar idea. My latest Mac has multiple neural net processors inside, so it seems to be the way things are going.

Generative Large Language Models on an iPhone. Whatever next?




No comments: