rashbre central: hooked?

Thursday 11 August 2022

hooked?


The little app that runs on the iPhone is deceptively simple. I can order an entire car with it, selecting options in much the same way as I'd configure a new iPhone. Input the model type, how many motors? type of wheels? colour and a couple of options for the level of driver assistance. I selected a high level, because I was used to the cleverness of my old Merc. 

Once I'm in the game, it suggests the installer for the wall charger, the finance package available from a reputable UK provider and so it goes on. I can tell I'm running on the rails of the App now.

One thing they don't tell you about is the length of the waiting lists for the different models.

However, my friends at the farm shop seem to have a few clever hacks.

No comments: