rashbre central: FiT

Sunday 19 June 2022

FiT

I have a diary entry to remind me to read the meter for the feed in tariff. We've those solar panels and I managed to squeak into the scheme before it was cancelled. I successfully filed the multiple page application and acquired the various certificates and other paperwork which I thought had been designed as a bureaucratic roadblock.

They also changed the meter reading inout system a while ago, and the new system with its dashboard doesn't appear to provide a record of the last reading nor of how much I've generated. 

I'm not surprised. The smart meter they provided me to read gas and electric doesn't work either. An £18 billion rip-off scheme to provide useless technology. 

The FiT scheme used to tell me how much I'd generated for the house (ie free electricity) and how much I'd 'over generated' which I could sell back to the electricity company (the Feed In part).

Now it doesn't appear to do either.

No comments: