rashbre central: Podcasting The Circle by Ed Adams

Tuesday 9 November 2021

Podcasting The Circle by Ed Adams

I'm still trying out that Artificial Intelligence system to assist with publishing my books as audiobooks. First of all, I've taken The Circle and am converting it into a podcast, which is all over Apple, Spotify and the other usual suspects.
Once I've completed the loading - I reckon I'm around half way through at the moment - then I'll re-edit the audio into around 3 or 4 longer segments. At the moment each mini podcast section (typically 6-8 minutes) has a bit of guitar music at both ends, but I'll remove that from the audiobook version. I'll also neeed to relisten to it, because the AI has a problem with certain words and phrases. Fulham F (pause) C. Complex. But I'll eventually teach it how to speak proper.

I'm realistic enough to know my listenership is going to be low, but a couple of episodes are up near 100 listens, and I guess that's when I've mentioned it somewhere. Oh, well...Here goes!
And yes, the scrolling list goes right the way back to my early recordings of The Triange and The Square, as well as throwing ina few 'observations' about the process.

No comments: