rashbre central: that elusive facebook delete button

Thursday 22 March 2018

that elusive facebook delete button


A lot of people talk about deleting Facebook, but I doubt whether many will. It's also incredibly difficult to find the delete button. I've decided to put a copy here, in case I ever need it. My summary shows there's only so many categories they can track, after all:

And here's a link to a fuller infographic of all of the Facebook marketing/targeting capabilities. What's all the fuss about? They still think I live in a place called Chelsea, Newham, London and have self-generated fictitious home moves. A recent example of their marketing was this irrelevant stuff about prayer candles and a curiously named toilet seat.

Maybe they thought it looked a similar shape to a recent art exhibit I visited called not everyone will be taken into the future? Maybe I should name their combo "Not every social media site will be taken into the future"?

No comments: