rashbre central: magic car boot packing and the disappearing bed

Thursday 12 October 2017

magic car boot packing and the disappearing bed


Yes, we've retrieved most of the rest of the gear that was stored during the move, so a few more pieces of rashbre central can spring back to life.

The main computer, servers and so on have been dormant since the 8th of May and have just, for the first time, been fired up.

I'll admit it is a somewhat temporary configuration, but should allow video editing and sound mixing to start again, along with other duties. Right now I'm offloading photos from a couple of cameras into Lightroom.

I am still sleeping on the floor whilst we wait for the third attempt to get the bed delivered. It's a whole other story which means I can honestly say I haven't slept in my own bed since May.

2 comments:

Pat said...

There is a big gap where I imagine a photo should be. Hope you get your bed soon.

rashbre said...

They will need to build it again. The last one was the wrong size. The one before that had a defect. It's a long story.