rashbre central: εὕρηκα! I have found it!

Tuesday 13 August 2013

εὕρηκα! I have found it!

Zoltar
A couple of weeks ago, blogger Nikki-ann asked me if I'd try a meme about things I wanted to do.

I didn't get around to completing it at the time, but one of the items I thought would be fun to include was to "Discover a Zoltar fortune telling machine". That's the very rare almost mythical type of machine that Tom Hanks found in the film 'Big'.

Astonishingly, after a couple of weeks, I can tick that item off.

I was in the small Californian town of Eureka when I could not only discover the machine, but also utter the Greek word like Archimedes did when he discovered displacement.

Yes - Eureka - I have found it. The Zoltar.

It produced a fortune for me too. Maybe more of that another time.

2 comments:

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

Oh! So jealous! :)

rashbre said...

Nikki-ann Another one was to experience a meteor shower. Stay tuned...