rashbre central: power trip

Tuesday 4 June 2013

power trip

charge
I've been out on the road again for the last couple of days, although not as a part of my day job. This has been more of a foray into media-world a part of one of my side projects.

The short term pit-stop back home was enough time to jettison one set of luggage and move to a carry bag for my subsequent stopover.

For the shorter trip I don't need all the power chargers in the illustration above, which is from last week. Eagle eyed may spot the UK power strip which I take on longer trips and which serves two purposes. 1) It provides more sockets than the average hotel room 2) It means I don't carry a whole set of those country adapters. Just one for the power strip.

Some may notice that the above could be rationalised for USB charging, but as soon as there's cameras, the various little chargers appear.

So the power strip only goes on longer journeys with checked luggage. Not exactly power trips, but you know what I mean.

2 comments:

OldLady Of The Hills said...

I LOVE seeing all that stuff piled up like that....! I'm sure you know what it is all for.....lol!

rashbre said...

Naomi It has a sort of mad scientist look about it.