rashbre central: a spatter a scatter a wet cat a clatter

Monday 23 April 2012

a spatter a scatter a wet cat a clatter

life is to blame for everything
Some weeks I can work remotely, which provides a certain clothing flexibility. This week it's mainly suits as I zip around different parts of London to various meetings.

It's that tricky time where one moment will be bright sunshine and clear skies and the next will tip bumbershoot barrels of rain over everything.

I've one of those mini umbrellas for those awkward moments. After exhaustive stress testing, I have discovered that it is not suitable for London's bridges, where the playful wind will blow it inside out.
Noisy Poems

2 comments:

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Better to have one of those Big Old Fashioned Umbrella's I guess....Those little ones sure are convenient, though obviously not always practical....!

rashbre said...

Naomi It may not be architypal British, but I'll still stick to the mini brolly that will fit into a bag.