rashbre central: got live, if you want it

Wednesday 15 February 2012

got live, if you want it

live theatre
Sometimes you'll be in a situation where there s conversation that you just wish it was possible to hit 'record' to capture all the ideas.

Not the full 30 minute blow-by-blow, but a much shorter segment usually, a two or three minute sound bite that really works and resonates.

I had one of those on Tuesday, when we were sitting in an Italian restaurant eating lunchtime ciabattas and savouring the charcoal flavours all the time in a conversation about 'the now'.

Including whether to write about things as they occur or to wait and reflect.

3 comments:

Imaginography said...

Sounds like something Kolb would have a view on :) Reflection provides new insights but writing about something now really allows you to capture feelings unedited I think.

rashbre said...

Imaginography Well said - Kolb - probably with a 2x2 matrix! Also Eckhart Tolle and Neil Fiore would be on my list.

Ellie said...

Generally, for me, writing in the now works best. The longer I go reflecting with it, the more the subject matter seems boring and unworthy. I have a short attention span. That is not to say I don't have my moments of reflective genius!