rashbre central: another me

Monday 9 June 2008

another me

mobile meI received notification today that I'm now part of the "me crowd". I can continue to be part of the mac crowd too, but when MobileMe arrives, apparently I'm already enrolled.

Of course, there's been rumours about this mail/calendar/contact/gallery integration service for a while, since the "me" domains were purchased by the company that looks after Apple's domain business.
mail interface
I'll need to think about this one, because I try to keep my 'work' and 'play' computing separate.
iphone
I have a work phone and a play iPhone at the moment, so I wonder how tempting it will be to add 'work' Microsoft Exchange links when the iPhone 2 software appears next month?

I suppose .me gives me a way to have yet more identities if I want them. "We" shall see.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,

No comments: