rashbre central: Hey DJ

Sunday 23 April 2006

Hey DJ

heydjcjvid.jpg
I help out across on Christina Nott's site and had a request to add some video (any video!) to a recent track made by Christina and her friend Jenny. I was also asked to do this quickly so that there was some sort of version of the track on Christina's web site whilst Jenny is still in Europe.

The hurridly assembled result is across at Christina's. I've had several people asking me about Vlogging (video blogging) and as I suspected, the amount of time it takes is significantly more than the time to create a normal blog entry (circa 10 minutes). So I think I'll keep to my current format of text and a picture with maybe a very occasional video.

Do check out the music at Christina's - both today's video and some of the earlier material like the music track 'Wind'.

Tag: , ,

No comments: