rashbre central: look out - you've been memed

Sunday 25 September 2005

look out - you've been memed

cocktailgirl
I just got memed. Not sure about this really - needs a cocktail. Here's the deal:

1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag some other people to do the same.

(fanfare) So my entry 23, sentence 5:
Write details of the time traveller convention with dates on a piece of acid-free paper, and slip into obscure books in academic libraries where they can be found in the distant future!

And the full entry is time travellers have been here before

So I'll tag Karsian, Panther Girl, Twisted Cinderalla, e and Utenzi, all of whom have dropped by and commented or emailed me over the last week or so.

No pressure, but you've each got a link anyway. Anyone else want to try? Don't wait to be tagged - volunteer in my comments below and I'll add you to the extra list here : kross-eyed kitty, honestyrain, Jean-Luc Picard, Webby's World, Andrea, aetheria, Pearl

And kenju for a nice blog-check!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay...I'll bite. I've seen this one around and I think it looks like fun. It may be a day or two, but I'll get it done and I'll let you know when I do!

Anonymous said...

I did mine...couldn't remember who tagged me, so I'm glad I wandered back this way!