rashbre central: this is for the devoted

Wednesday 27 September 2006

this is for the devoted

willyoungmike.jpg
Okay, at Julie's request I've glued all of my pieces of Will Young phone footage together in Final Cut Pro and uploaded them so that they can be viewed as a mini-movie. Theres about 15 minutes here, including a Joseph guitar excerpt and some dancers too. Julie informs me I should have only included the singing, but I think it gives more of an impression of the whole gig. Its quite a large file - which I have compressed heavily to save download time, but don't try this without broadband. Click the photo, or here (its a Quicktime Movie).

UPDATE: I've noticed quite a few people accessing this entry. Don't forget:

Brighton 29th
Brighton 30th (Christina's)
Newcastle clips

No comments: