rashbre central: Thursday Thirteen (V30)

Thursday 28 September 2006

Thursday Thirteen (V30)

TTgreen2.jpg

1) Dedication this evening. Blogger ate my first TT. Here's a second one. It won't be the same because I can't remember what I wrote the first time.
2) Working from home today, because of the work to defective windows. An after effect of a window nearly falling out.
3) I expected it to be a noisy day, but the guys doing the work were able to remove and install things without crashes bangs and breaking glass. Impressive.
4) Spaghetti this evening, which I assembled from almost no content, yet it did taste good.
5) Pleased to see video of Richard Hammond walking to an ambulance today. The somewhat mad Top Gear presenter crashed a rocket car at 300mph a few days ago and it all looked very grim. he is reckoned to need six months to recover. I hope the kind of mad boys' toys programme like Top Gear finds a way to continue and wish Hammond well for his recovery.
6) Just seen the Lifestraw, a fat straw suitable for drinking brown surface water. Life changing for some parts of the world.
7) Someone told me about iStumbler which is a Mac utility to check out the wi-fi networks in the area. Useful for me because there are sometimes 5-6 networks detected from where I am sitting at the moment. I've just moved wildherons to Channel 6 which seems to be less congested. A sign of the times.
8 ) Julie has asked me to go to Brighton tomorrow to capture some more of Will Young's concert. I gather she has started a campaign to get a DVD from the concert and it seems that BMG want to do a deal to do with voting for Will Young in some pop poll. Hmm.
9) I gather that Mel, John and Christina will be in Brighton tomorrow. I suspect dancing in the aisles.
10) And Bill Clinton at the Labour Party conference, what was that about? He semed to be endorsing everyone.
11) is still my favorite number
12) The Labour conference seems to have a rule about not talking about the new leadership post Blair. However, the only journo question to everyone is about who will replace Tony? Seems to suck other pertinence from the conference.
13) At least Cherie's alleged anti Brown quip has been worth the mileage, but not as much fun as the Cherie Disco Blair game

Add a comment, trackback or a link if you are a Thursday Thirteener!


Tag: ,

No comments: