rashbre central: Thursday Thirteen

Thursday 29 September 2005

Thursday Thirteen

thursdaythirteen300
13 things about rashbre


1. I live in the UK, near London, my satellite link in this blog shows where
2. My favourite ice cream is Phish food
3. My iPod has around 6700 songs loaded
4. I decided to learn to play guitar in August 2005
5. I am helping Christina Nott get started as a music artist
6. I am developing a coffee table photo album about Ybor City, Tampa, Florida
7. I only have 10 things in the 43 things list, but that's enough for now
8. I seldom watch TV in real time except news and some films
9. I have got my kicks on Route 66
10. I have backpacked around Europe as well spending time in Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Turkey
11. is my favourite number
12. Approximately one electrical item associated with me breaks every day
13. Our fridge never has enough milk

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

1. Leanne's Thirteen!
2. Utenzi’s Thirteen!
3. Crusty’s Thirteen!
4. Keb’s Thirteen!
5. MommaK’s Thirteen!
6. Sleeping Mommy’s Thirteen!
7. E’s Thirteen!
8. Interstellar Adventures
9. aetheria's gin soaked Thirteen
10. (leave your link in comments, I'll add you here!)

Get Leanne's Thursday Thirteen code here!
Thirteen things is all I ask for, and what do you get in return? Linkage! If you do it, leave a comment here and link me to your Thursday Thirteen. I will be sure to update my entry with links to yours, and then you can continue the chain if you like! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

Tag:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Got yours up:) Nice list! 11 is my husbands favorite number too.

Anonymous said...

I've never tried Phish food, I'll put it on my list!

6500 songs on your iPod, you must love all kinds of music!

Thanks for joining in, hope to see you next Thursday, too. :)

The Crusty Crone said...

Stopping by to say 'Hi'....

Phish food? Ice cream?!? (00) hmmmm

utenzi said...

I've never heard of Phish except as a music group. Interesting name for ice cream. I've been on Route 66 but never had any kicks there. Alas.

Nice to see the Thursday 13 expanding, even on Friday! Maybe we need the Friday 15 to get going! LOL

Alana said...

Thanks for the inspiration I've posted my Thursday Thirteen on my blog: http://firstblogattempt80.blogspot.com/