rashbre central: excreble gangplank walker

Tuesday 25 June 2024

excreble gangplank walker

I decided on my gangplank candidate. 

It's the execrable Tory candidate for my newly re-arranged constituency. I wanted to give each candidate chance - to check their spiel and so on. This person was unbelievable. Their case is spread over more individual Conservative leaflets than I have received in the preceding few years. It begins with a cheap shot at the Labour Party using a dumbed down punk poster campaign. Personally I think it should have been ruled out on the ground of misrepresentation, using slogans about Starmer and Reform with a sheepish nod to the conservatives in the second side small print. I don't have a copy, because I'm in London at the moment.

Then there is the main write-up, which continually refers to the electorate as 'People like you' a hark-back to the herd language of the COVID-era.

Oh yes and don't get me started on the bad use of grammar and spelling in his section about literacy.

A resounding 'no' from me as well as a complaint to be filed. The candidate last stood in an entirely different part of the country; defeated.

Thoughts for another post...The fact vacuum is full of lies.



No comments: