rashbre central: watcher

Friday 6 August 2021

watcher

I decided to take a break from writing novels after Jump. My Ed Adams amazon page is now embarrassingly comprehensive. I'd somehow got into the groove and managed to write a selection of stories and then I used Jump to link them all together. 

It is still possible to start anywhere in my collection of novels, which I didn't write in the correct sequence in any case. 

I think in a couple I had to go back and add a sentence by way of a link to a later plot-line. 

But now I'm restless and that Bruce Holwerda picture from the front of a notepad has started the next novel bubbling in my brain.

2 comments:

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

You have been busy!

rashbre said...

Nikki - Yup, although there's also been a couple of weeks on 'Pause'.