rashbre central: Play On, Christina Nott

Monday 17 August 2020

Play On, Christina Nott

 


I've already got 2 or 3 books in the release pipeline, so I reckon this one will hit the streets in early December.

This is a further follow-on to the Archangel series, comprising:

  • Archangel - where Christina Nott's backstory is established (Icelandic, but trained mainly in Russia)
  • Raven - Corporate corruption.
  • Raven's Card - Political corruption.

Then, finally we get Christina back on the road with a band. The only thing is, she's still beholden to the FSB and gets mixed up in some tricky business in Saint Petersburg. 

We get to see her perform with a band acting as a support act to another band who are danger of splitting up. 

Music, Money, Manipulation and I daresay some Mayhem too.

Maybe I'll serialise a couple of sections from the novel, whilst I decide whether to ARC (Advanced Readers' Copy) it.

Play On, Christina Nott.


No comments: